Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Colourful Decorations



Colourful Decorations was the first blog that I ever designed before I started Fabulously Chic Designs. Constance came to me asking about blog designs when I redesigned my book blog, and I had offered to help her design her arts and crafts blog, Colourful Decorations. After Constance was very happy with her blog design, I decided that I should start my own freelance blog designing service.

DESIGN WISH LIST
  • Colours: Light green, and a bit of purple for the sidebars.
  • Theme: fun and colourful
  • I love the idea of apples!
  • Want to have a creative, artsy feel
  • Don't like dark blogs

Designing Constance's blog was definitely a great experience for me and I learned so much more about HTML and designing from it! I had so much fun with the making colourful, fun, and apple theme!